Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend

I had a wonderfully busy weekend. Saturday I spent the day assisting Andrea at a wedding in DC that had the most wonderful ceremony music I have ever heard. They had a 20 person choir performing and the bride walked down the aisle to a beautiful rendition of "Amazing Grace". It was incredibly moving and beautiful. It was hard not to get caught up in the emotions of the day. On Sunday I had a whirlwind day in NYC. I joined Heather Forbes for some family shoots in Central Park and one session in Tribeca. I can't wait to share the images after I'm done editing! I heard it was rainy all day here in DC, but we had sunshine and cool breezes and cute kiddos. It was such a fun and busy day. Here is a little teaser of a quick shot I took of Heather and her husband Steve. After the shoots he met up with us for drinks before I caught my train home. Heather, thanks for a wonderful day in New York! --Sally

No comments: