Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baby Shower Details

Another thing I love about the South: they really know how to throw a good shower. My dear friend Tanya hosted a baby shower for our friend Kelley. She thought of details I never would have even thought of doing. The crystal, silver, and china was brought out. Ribbons and charms were tied on the napkins around the silverware. Delicate cherry blossom branches were in vases in the kitchen. There were charming Vera Bradley gifts for the guests. The food was abundant and delicious (note to self, I need to get that chicken recipe!). And of course there was punch! I do love Southern parties! Here are a couple of detail shots from the shower. Enjoy! --Sally



1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful photos. The color is so vibrant. can't wait to see the rest.