Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tagged!

So I've been tagged by fellow DC-area photographer Julia MacInnis in a little blog-game by sharing some favorite, yet embarassing songs. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay, here goes!

1. What Goes Around by Justin Timberlake -- I really am not a fan of Justin Timberlake, but I just love the beat of this song. It is in my running songs playlist.





2. Mambo No. 5 by Lou Bega -- This song was so very popular when my husband and I first started dating that it makes me nostalgic for those days.




3. Smoky Mountain Rain by Ronnie Milsap -- Blame all those hours of country music my dad played when we did family road trips. Now when it comes on the radio I crank it up and sing! Just ask my embarassed husband! :)




4. Witchita Lineman by Glen Campbell -- See #3



5. Let the River Run by Carla Simon -- Good, sappy chick music.





Okay, I'm tagging Carmen , Karyn Kayle, Julie Rivera, Rebecca Peters, Melissa Pepin, Shannon Montez, and Kim & Niki! :)

No comments: