Thursday, April 10, 2008

Matt & Cathy

Meet Cathy and Matt. They are recently engaged and planning a winter 2009 wedding. We met up last Sunday to get an engagement session with the Cherry Blossoms. They braved the elements of a rainy DC day, not too mention a ton of tourists! We had a great time--they had such a good sense of humor and had me laughing most of the session. I know they are going to have a wonderful wedding. Good luck with all the planning. Enjoy! --Sally




I LOVE this shot.





I really love the ring that Matt picked out. So lovely.

2 comments:

Karyn Hatch said...

You got some really nice shots! I especially like the one under the pink tree with him dipping her back and kissing her. I also love the last one! Can't wait to get together again soon!

Julie Rivera said...

I love the detail shots. Can I trade my engagement ring in for one like Cathy's? :) Lovely pictures, again, and I am so glad you shared them.