Thursday, August 21, 2008

"My Girls"

For the past two summers my friend Kelley and I have been involved with a Bible Study for college girls home for the summer. It has been such a pleasure to get to know these young women, share in their lives, and to relive some of my own college memories through their stories. We've shared a lot over cups of coffee and cupcakes at Buzz and I'm looking forward to their winter break this December when they'll be home again with stories of the past semester. Last week before everyone left we met up for dinner and a quick mini-photo session. Here are a few of my favorites from the evening. Miss you girls! Enjoy! Sally






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beauties... both in appearance and spirit! I heard it was a great evening, and you can tell!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this looks like such a fun group of young women. My husband and I are in the middle of starting a new college ministry in our church right now...it's been great! What an encouragement to see your relationship to these girls. And gorgeous photography too!