Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Session in Washington, D.C.

I'm still catching up from last month's sessions. This one was a very fun session with a very active 13-month old. He was just starting to walk on his own and was very much into exploring the world around him. We met up at the family home and then headed over to a park in Georgetown. It was a great morning--perfect weather and a smiley toddler. A photographer's dream! Thanks for such a fun morning! Enjoy, Sally


I was totally smitten when I saw his gorgeous brown eyes.


You can get a glimpse of their yard. Gardening is a shared passion of Mom and Dad and we spent a great deal of time in the backyard with all the lovely plants and the fish pond. It was so relaxing.




Love the little wet toes.
When I arrived he was just finishing up a little morning snack. He was so incredibly charming with his cute smiles I had to get out my camera and start the shoot right away.

3 comments:

Karyn Hatch said...

what a beautiful child...love that first one!

Julie Rivera said...

I was instatnly struck by image #2, mom and boy on the steps. What a gorgeous backdrop for a session!

Melissa said...

what a little chunky monkey..I LOVE the last one! Sooooo stinkin cute!