Sunday, August 17, 2008

Great Falls, Virginia Photography Session | Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek from yesterday's session. This family was so much fun. Their little girl reminded me so much of oldest daughter at age one, so full of energy and spunk. We met at Great Falls Park in Virginia. I hadn't been in years and it was great to be back at the park. I had forgotten just how gorgeous it is and I can't believe how long I've been away. I'm already planning a trip to take my family there. Thanks for a great morning....definitely more to come! Enjoy, Sally



3 comments:

Julie Rivera said...

Wow, what absolutely beautiful eyes on the little girl! And the family shot is so cheerful! Great work, once again.

rashmi p. said...

What a gorgeous family! The family picture is especially awesome... love all the blues and the green in the back. Perfect!

Julia MacInnis Photography said...

great pix Sally! As always! love the eyes!