Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sneak Peek | Julie and Mark

Saturday night I spent the evening in St. Michael's, MD for Mark and Julie's wedding. It was a crazy-hot day in the 90's, but as evening rolled around a cool breeze picked up and offered an occasional relief. I'm still catching up with all my editing, so here is just a quick sneak peek from the wedding. I can't wait to share more images from the celebration, there are so many great details and fun moments. Julie & Mark, congratulations and thank you for sharing your evening with me! Enjoy, Sally

2 comments:

Noble Family said...

What a wonderful photo! The wedding was wonderful and I know you have some great shots - can't wait to see more!!

Julie Rivera said...

What wonderful emotion in this image! And I love the light between them. Marvelous, marvelous! :)