Friday, May 23, 2008

Something I love....

On a recent trip to Bellacara I discovered MOR soaps and have fallen in love with their distinctive scents. I first purchased some as gifts but liked the scents so much that I went back and bought one for myself. I'm particularly fond of the Moroccan Mint and will be returning to the shop to purchase Black Cherry Plum. I also remember liking the Italian Blood Orange, but really they're all great scents. I'm not one for potpourri, but I've left my soap down by my computer so I can enjoy the scent while I'm working. It isn't overpowering and overly floral. On a side note, they also come wrapped in beautiful paper. If you're in Old Town I encourage you to stop in to Bellacara and check them out, otherwise I saw on the MOR website that Anthropologie sells them too. Enjoy! --Sally



No comments: