Monday, February 25, 2008

Love Affair Day 1 Shoot

These are some shots I got at our first shoot on Day 1 of the workshop. All the models were so great to work with and I really enjoyed the shooting in the locations chosen for the day. Enjoy! --Sally





I love the warm light in this shot.
I loved working with this model. She had the best red shoes (see below).






This was shot using a video light in the bathroom.

Using the same video light we went into the kitchen and shot the model in a bread cart creating beautiful and dramatic shadows.

The video light battery was dying and I grabbed this shot just before it went out completely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally ... loove the last shot!Nothing like those last minute shots. Hope you made it home without too much trouble. It was great sharing some of our time with you at the workshop.. we hope our paths cross again.
kim

Armin de Fiesta said...

I'm digging those low light shots, nice use of lights, lines, and angles :)