Thursday, November 8, 2007

Down on the Mall

I met up with this family on a very rainy Saturday in October. This is the seventh year I've photographed this family and it has been so fun to see them grow. If you've been following my work you may recognize the girls from the homepage of my old website. We had a lot of fun playing in the rain and the puddles. Thanks for a great time! --sally

This year I had the pleasure of meeting the newest family member, their son. They brought out the Bumbo and I'm so glad they did. We had so much fun with it.



A little family fun. Even Gram made a cameo in this shot.



Like I said, a lot of fun with the Bumbo. :) I love the expression on Dad's face.









I am very glad I didn't have to do their laundry!



I couldn't resist a little baby feet shot.


He was such a happy guy!

No comments: