Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Family Session

The mild fall weather has blessed me with some warm temps for outdoor sessions. The day of this session was cool, but not chilly, with just a touch of fall in the air. We all enjoyed being outside and playing. I got a lot of fun shots and I had a hard time narrowing it down so there are a few more than I normally post. I hope you enjoy them! --sally


I loved her pigtails! They were so cute and matched her playful personality perfectly.



I love how she's got her tongue out, she is really concentrating on checking out her toy.


She is very much daddy's little girl.


I like to get some pics of mom and dad without the kids. Often it is the first time couples have had their portrait taken together since their wedding day.
...And a few shots with the entire family.


No comments: