Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday in the Park

This weekend I'm going to be taking a day trip up to NYC on Sunday. I'll be assisting Heather Forbes on a day of family sessions in Central Park. I'm really looking forward to working with Heather. We met at the Love Affair Workshop. Heather is an amazing baby photographer based out of San Francisco but also does sessions in NYC. She is currently working on her book about taking gorgeous pictures of your baby that will be published soon. She also has had work published in a number of print publications including Cookie and Kiwi. Check out her work here. I'm looking forward to spending the day in NYC. See you soon Heather! --Sally

2 comments:

Julie Rivera said...

How cool! Wonder when I am going to say I am second shooting for YOU??? :) I am eager to see the fruits of your venture.

Misty said...

Wow that sounds like so much fun Sally!! I'm jealous. Post some pics.