Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Engagement Session

Early Saturday morning I had the pleasure of meeting up with this newly engaged couple to do some photos at the Jefferson Memorial and the Capitol. It was a very cool morning but the sun was shining and we got some really great light. With the beautiful light and the cherry blossoms in full bloom it was perfect. Thanks for a wonderful session. I had a great time! I hope you enjoy your images. --Sally




This is Bella. She joined us for a few shots. :)













3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love these! Especially the next to last one ...its very 'old time DC' to me. :) fabulous!

Karyn Hatch said...

Pretty Pretty!!!

Julie Rivera said...

What a sassy green jacket you had to work with! I need some vignetting pointers from you. My favorite is the third to last picture, very intimate and warm.