Thursday, April 24, 2008

NYC | Family Session #2

This shoot was so much fun. It was supposed to mainly be about the baby brother, but big sister (who was five) kept stealing the show with her fun personality. I think little brother was able to hold his own though, he was so very cute. I loved his cheeks and sweet eyes. He was so calm during the session and even managed to sleep through part of it! Thanks for such a fun time. --Sally








Big brother came along to hang out and Heather and I managed to get him in a few shots too.

3 comments:

Karyn Hatch said...

I LOVE the one of the sister laying over the baby...love it! These are great!

Karyn Hatch said...

I LOVE the one of the sister laying over the baby...love it! These are great!

Julie Rivera said...

You got the whole age gamut with this one family, didn't you?! I love the pink of the girl's shirt against the green foliage. Very nice work!