Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Product Feature | Photo Storyboard

I wanted to share this photo storyboard. I think it is a great way to use sixteen of your favorite images to tell a story. You can also use colors and text in the squares to add some variety to your images. Print this one large! This one is going to go up in the nursery. I can't wait to see it on the wall.

I've got a couple of sessions to blog this week that I'm really excited about. I hope you had a good weekend. I had a full (but fun!) weekend. On Saturday morning I had a family session at Ft. Ward Park. The weather was beautiful and I can't wait to share those images. Sunday I assisted Andrea Jacobson at Tito and Courtney's wedding. They had a beautiful reception at the Kennedy Center so keep an eye out on the Jana Curio Photography blog for images from that event. --Sally

2 comments:

Julie Rivera said...

How big are they printing the storyboard? I bet it will look amazing!

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

These are amazing!!! Great job!!! Cute baby. - Love ur blog.