Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jessica & John

This Saturday I had the pleasure of taking Jessica and John's engagement portraits. They are planning a fall wedding in Minnesota, but wanted to do some photos here in Old Town. The day started out rainy, but we met just as the storm clouds were passing out of the area. It turned out to be a perfectly cool May afternoon. John and Jessica, it was so fun to meet you both, thanks for a great afternoon. I hope you enjoy your images! --Sally



I love this green crate we found in an alley.



John is in the military so I wanted to get a patriotic shot by this flag!





2 comments:

Julie Rivera said...

Tremendous pictures and so magnificently sized! :) I particularly like the one of them kissing on the dock. Lovely!

Karyn Hatch said...

These are awesome, Sally! Great work...I love the one that you got on the ground for...at least that's what it looks like you did! Beautiful!