Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Servio & Jackie | July 5, 2008 | Marriott Ranch

Earlier this month I had the honor of photographing the wedding of Jackie and Servio. It had been rainy earlier that day and was threatening to storm right at the start of their wedding ceremony, but luck was in their favor and they had clear skies. Jackie and Servio are ultimate frisbee enthusiasts, (Servio proposed after one of their games) so they had a very playful and fun frisbee-theme. Their cake had figurines from their trophies and their wedding favors were custom frisbees. Many of them were in use before the night was over. Here are a few highlights from the ceremony and the preparations. Erin of Erin J. Photography shot with me and we had a great time. Jackie and Servio, it was a blast, thank you for asking me to be a part of your day. Enjoy, Sally






Their friends and family were so hilarious and fun to hang out with. This pretty much sums up the mood. Good times!!!



Couldn't resist a little fun with this sign.


A frisbee made its way into our "formal" portraits. :)


And a few details......



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool wedding sally! (and erin) =)
you captured it so beautifully!
-laura

rashmi p. said...

Beautiful wedding and photos! I love #3 especially.
I believe it is called Ultimate and not Extreme frisbee (my husband is chiming in from the background). ;)

Armin DeFiesta said...

Fun wedding! Cool cake!

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

It was fun working with you! Hopefully we can do it again!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Sally! I love the one with the sign! Hilarious!

Renee said...

Gorgeous photos! I also love the one with sign. What is on top of the beautiful cake?

Julie Rivera said...

There are SO many gorgeous shots, I am overwhelmed to comment. :) I would hate to be the couple, trying to select images for my wedding album...ummm, do you have a digital package? :)

I LOVE the ceremony image in front of the tree, the couple in silhouette, and the one of them holding hands. Just wonderful, Sally!

Unknown said...

Sally - I don't know how best to express how thankful we are that you (and Erin!) were part of our celebration. For now, I will say that through your eyes, we relived so many moments...as if we were fortunate enough to be attending and celebrating with our friends and families. (you found a way for us to have our cake and eat it, too) I am looking forward to recommending you to my friends.
-Servio

Jamie Athena said...

Hi Sally!

You've definitely won the youngest sister's approval on the fantastic wedding pictures. They are so beautiful! I've watched the slideshow multiple times and I have forced it upon every single one of my girlfriends...although it didn't take much forcing ;o) I can't thank you enough for capturing my brother's special day so perfectly. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

- Jamie :o)