Friday, July 4, 2008

Bob & Meghan | She said "YES!"

This morning I had the pleasure of documenting a very special event: a marriage proposal. When Bob called me and told me his plans I was so excited. I've never photographed an engagement and it was such a fun experience. Bob did a great job of planning and executing the event, and Meghan had no idea he was about to pop the question. I am very excited to say that she said yes! After the proposal we did a mini-engagement session and I got some great images. I'm still editing the session, but I know Meghan is anxious for a sneak peek. Meghan, here are a couple just for you! Congratulations and thank you for such a fun and memorable morning. More images to come! Enjoy, Sally

P.S. Meghan works in the wedding industry and has her own blog. You can find it here.


3 comments:

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

Those look awesome! Can't wait to see the rest!

Julie Rivera said...

How cool to share in this moment! I can't even imagine the cover story he created to throw her off guard. I love the emotion in number 2! I don't even know these folks and I want to see more. :)

Armin de Fiesta said...

Your stuff rocks Sally! And that's so cool you got to capture a real engagement moment, those are way cool to do!