Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Junior League of Washington

Last night I had the pleasure of heading over to the Junior League of Washington's headquarters to take some images for the committee planning the annual Holiday Shops event held every November in DC. This is the 50th anniversary of the event and I was honored to help them out. Mark your calendars now for the weekend of November 21-23 to experience one of DC's favorite holiday shopping events! Here are a few images from last night. Enjoy! --Sally






I wanted to post this image because I thought it captured the fun we had last night. The women on the committee were so warm and friendly. I had such a good time!

1 comment:

Julie Rivera said...

I do like that last one. The others are probably what they want for any publicity images, but the last one is charming.