Sunday, February 24, 2008

More Bald Head Island

Here are a few more images of Bald Head Island. These were taken on our final full day on the island. It was a rainy, gray day so the colors were so moody. These images were shot at Captain Charlie's cabins. They were the original cabins on the island named after the lighthouse keeper. They were so charming. Supposedly J. Crew and Land's End shoots some of their catalog work on the island and this is where the crew and models stay. Shannon Montez (seated below) was one of the lucky ones who stayed in this cabin. (Isn't this island gorgeous?)


This is an image I took of Shannon that I love.

This is Karyn Kayle, a fellow DC photographer that I finally met in person at the workshop.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Check me out! :) I'm going to have to steal these for my blog. It was SO fun hanging out with you, Sally!

Karyn Hatch said...

Yea! I'm a "fellow DC photographer"! Thanks for the shout out! Hope to get together soon!

Karyn Hatch said...

Yea! I'm a "fellow DC photographer"! Sounds great...thanks for the shout out! Hope we can get together soon!

brooke schwab photography said...

Sally,

Great images! I wish we were still there. I am sad that week 2 is there! :(